Thursday, August 27, 2015

Exciting things are coming!

I have been missing for a few days- sadly, our house was hit with multiple cases of the stomach flu. Chloe got it the worst (of course!) poor baby couldn't even sit up long enough to put on a shirt at one point.

As you can see - there is a new look to the blog! I get bored of layouts fairly quickly, and I am currently loving the water color trend so this is perfect for right now. I, of course, say right now because I can't promise to not get bored of this one too.

Anyway, with the new school year coming up right this September - an extensive blog post will be coming up shortly on how I set up our Mother Goose supplies for the beginning of the school year. I will say that I have looked through the new September box and my level of excitement is absolutely off the charts. Mother Goose Time has always been great but they somehow found a way to take it to the next level!



I am a huge fan of small details that make my life easy, and out of all the amazing new things that Mother Goose Time has thought of for this new year (Wait until I show you the new display board) - my favorite part is a simple page.

As I have mentioned before, Chloe's favorite thing is by far the crafts. There is no doubt that if she could do just the crafts, she would so I often use them as motivation to keep her focused for the entire daily plan. Now in the Planning journal they have included a wonderful little display of the Daily projects.


I know, it's just a page. To me it's seriously extremely exciting. Not only can I clearly show Chloe what her reward is at the end of sitting through a lesson, but the minute I saw it - I knew it was a great tool of showing you just how diverse and fun this curriculum really is! Just look at all the activities the children will get to do, these are all high quality projects that you will want to keep to remember these years and the best part is most if not all the supplies are included for you in the daily bags.

I wanted to show a sneak peek of what Mother Goose time will be about this coming year and this page is just a very small part but it's a very exciting one to me! 

Seriously, I don't endorse things that I don't truly believe in. If you have not ordered Mother Goose Time but you have been thinking about it, this is the best time to do it...If you aren't convinced yet, I have no doubt that my upcoming post about the welcome packet will give you that final push! 



No comments:

Post a Comment