Thursday, May 28, 2015

Girls weekend!

This past weekend JP had a Pistol instructors course, which meant GIRLS WEEKEND!



We spent our day crafting our beautiful button Tree. I actually got the inspiration to this from a Pin on Pinterest. The pin was an actual adult project but I knew that anything that involved an insane amount of glue was right down Chloe's preferred route so I went ahead and had her to it.


I painted the tree with some empty branches and she spent a good while just gluing buttons on there. I love the way it came out. Very colorful. 


We also spent the afternoon playing with The Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Game. 

I was a bit worried that Chloe wasn't "ready" and it would turn into a big struggle but she took to it right away! I highly recommend this game for kids 3 +, and their parents because I actually enjoyed it! It is an easy concept but very educational..helps with motor skills, color recognition, strategy, etc. We played about 4 rounds of this game and had absolutely no problems other than a little hand sneaking in to stop the spinner where she wanted it to land but that was quickly corrected! 
After crafts and board games we got hungry. So we pulled out the Guidecraft Step up kitchen helper and Chloe made us a pizza. (I may have helped)



Seriously, I love the kitchen helper. Chloe does too! It was a wonderful weekend together and I will forever cherish these moments. Although we missed daddy and the trio wasn't complete it was great to have mommy and Chloe time. She is just growing up so quickly and she has such a funny personality! I feel truly blessed to be her mommy and I cannot wait to make more memories.





No comments:

Post a Comment