Friday, May 1, 2015

April in Review



So April was nothing but a flash in this house. We had so much on our plates that I could not find a second sit down and write a blog post, and for that I apologize.

The April theme for Mother Goose time was the Ocean and Chloe Bear could not be happier. For a little girl that thinks she is a mermaid this was right up her alley. We have a great time learning in detail about different aspects of the ocean and the creatures that live in it. I think Chloe will forever say "Ocean Commotionnnn" sounding like a game show host.



Even though, I can't go back in time to what we learned, I always had my trusty camera around and I will now show you some of my favorite pictures from the month of April in Mother Goose Time.

From the first day the theme captured her attention. Every month we have a blast exploring the theme poster, we usually take much longer on this activity than is probably necessary but it's amazing to hear her talk about what she sees and the things she points out.




Ever since Chloe was small she has always loved arts. Days where there are arts and crafts involved are always some of her favorites. Here we were making a whale made out of a paper plat but it also doubled as a cool hat!






I know I take a lot of pictures of Chloe doing arts but seriously these are the times that I will cherish..she loves to talk through her work and make up stories about what she is doing. This whale ended up having a very intense life.



Without a doubt her favorite craft of the month was the star fish. 






Just look at this face! 

Mother Goose time has been an incredible blessing for us. It is something we enjoy together and I feel like it helps me make the best out of the short time we have to home school together and not have to skip the details in the lessons. Chloe has been loving every minute. Right when I walk in the door from work she screams "It's time for School!"














No comments:

Post a Comment