Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tooth care!


My daughter is now 15 months old (well...in 1 day and 4 hrs) I have been thinking of the right time to start brushing teeth and realized that I was actually getting a late start in the process! Thank you to the ladies of the Sept 12' baby board on baby center for making me realize...they have all being brushing teeth for awhile!

I was a bit afraid to try it since Chloe is very independent and I assumed would just try to do it herself and not let me do anything BUT I was wrong.





At first she wouldn't open her mouth, so I did the most normal thing and brushed her lips. 


Then I explained the brush to her so she could see it was nothing to be afraid of, even though her face says otherwise.


She finally let me get the brush IN her mouth...


Brush...Brush...


Showing off her sparkly whites 


See? she realized how fun it was.


I do recommend you make sure the toothpaste you use is safe to eat! I get a couple of "Yummmm" going on in there. I got Fluoride free toothpaste. However I will let you know when I find a better alternative as this still contains some chemicals that I am not 100% happy with. I might just make my own. 




No comments:

Post a Comment