Monday, July 27, 2015

Investing in your Child.

Are you thinking about investing in Mother Goose time but are wondering if it's worth the money?

First off, Mother Goose time is extremely affordable compared to other curriculums out there - especially for what you get. I know that I have mentioned in the past the massive amount of materials that you get each month.


The boxes are packed to the max with supplies. From stickers, to craft sticks and even story books!



There are certain things that you do need to provide and these are neatly listed for you in a monthly "Gathering list". A lot of these items are multiple use items such as glue and paints that you will have around the house or class room and some are things that can't really be bought in advanced like fruit or vegetables for projects or recipes!


The gathering list is a wonderful resource, it saves me so much time from having to figure it out myself. Also helps me stay ahead of the game, I like to check off items when I first open the box and then each night check next days list to make sure I have everything we will need .

Also, something to consider on the cost of Mother Goose time is - TIME. Time is money, right? especially for a working mother like myself. I have to fit in work, being a wife, a mom and a teacher all in 24 hours! It can get tricky. When I first started homeschooling I had to go through multiple sources to put together monthly curriculums myself and go out and gather all the supplies I need, only to find out mid activity that I had forgotten something! I don't have to worry about that with MGT. I can rest assured that as long as I stick to the box and take a peek at that gathering list, I am ready to go!

The time that I save having all my homeschooling days broken down and planned out for me is invaluable. 


I can't even put a price point on the convenience and the peace of mind. Knowing that I have a solid curriculum straight out of the box is the best investment ever.

Check out the website, you might be surprised how affordable it truly is and I guarantee after your first use you will agree that it is worth every single penny. 





No comments:

Post a Comment