Friday, February 27, 2015

Mother Goose time!

Hey there! It's been quite a while! I have returned with some very exciting news for our homeschooling. As some of you may already know I work full time and have been doing some sort of homeschooling since Chloe was a little toddler.

It has been a challenge coming up with my own lessons, themes and gathering supplies each month - which is why I am super excited to share that Mother Goose Time has chosen me as a Blog Ambassador for their box curriculum! For the sake of disclosure I do get their product for free, but please know that all opinions are mine and are real.

This week Chloe and I were very excited to receive our package. As you can see she was very possessive of the box!


                                    

One of the biggest hurdles in my homeschooling journey has always been organization - I am not very good at it. Mother Goose Time seems to be the perfect solution to that problem. The first thing you notice when you open the box is the amount of bags in there. Each daily lesson for that month is packed in its individual bag with the supplies you will need for that day. Which means I can focus on spending time actually doing the lesson as opposed to trying to come up with the lesson :)


The day is clearly labeled with its corresponding number and subject


The bag also includes supplies and instructions for the days project.




Since this is the March box they included "Bonus days" which are crafts for St. Patricks day and one for Spring! 








There is teachers guide which explains the theme, it gives tips on following the program and then it goes into details for each day!



I am incredibly excited to start this journey and share it with all of you! Stay tuned to be see how we set up our space and more details on the wonderful things included in the Mother Goose Time box (There are just too many to post all in one post!)

If you are interested in the program you can visit their website at www.Mothergoosetime.com




- Josy






No comments:

Post a Comment