Thursday, November 29, 2012

School is in session!

Well, As you may have (or not..) noticed I have changed the name , look and pretty much the entire purpose of this blog.  I will now be using this website to talk about my TOT SCHOOL! THAT'S RIGHT! this lady right here ::points at self:: is gonna start Tot school with my Chlo Bear! Now I won't pretend to know what I am doing cause I have no real clue but hey, you can join me in my journey to figure it out ..you in?!

We already do education toys around here...Let me show you..
                    

We play with the Melissa & Doug Shape board..I use an old Baby Wipe container she sticks her hand to reach for a shape and then we ask her "Where does that go?" and She's actually very good at it! We are still working on the motor skills to get her to fit them in the correct way but she does the matching.




Another toy that she loves is her Alphabet stacking boxes, My mom actually got these from Avon but I know there are a bunch out there to choose from. She loves to stack them and make them fall! Also loves fitting things into them.



                                                                 They also serve as amazing drums!


We even do P.E. around here..FLEX!


So although we place a lot of importance on educational activities, We will be adding more activities and a little more consistency!

Leave any tips and/or comments for me cause I would love some advise from Mom's out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment