Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Happy Birthday to my Princess!



This weekend we celebrated Chloe's 4th Birthday - can you believe it?! I know I can't. She is getting so big and independent but I am grateful that she is still mommy's girl and loves her cuddles! ---I really don't know what will become of my life when Cuddles end.



Anyway,  we celebrated in our house by throwing her an Elsa inspired party! I used White and difference shades of blue to create a winter wonderland (let's ignore the fact that it was 90 degrees out)!


Elsa capes and masks - https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoutiqueTresors



The beautiful "cupcake" holders - www.pickyourplum.com - Who knows if they will ever get them back in stock but either way - check them out! 








Goodie bags were made by me! 



She loved spending time with her family and friends!






Overall it was a magical day and I loved seeing how happy my Chloe was!

Happy Birthday, my love! 



No comments:

Post a Comment